[Comp-neuro] Two open postdoc positions in Rutledge Lab at Yale

Rutledge, Robb robb.rutledge at yale.edu
Fri Sep 18 03:04:18 CEST 2020

The Rutledge Lab in the Department of Psychology at Yale is accepting applications from prospective postdocs for 3-year postdoc positions with a flexible start date.

Our lab uses computational models to study reinforcement learning, decision making, and affective states like happiness. We explore these questions using a combination of brain scanning, pharmacology, and large-scale smartphone-based experiments in healthy and clinical populations. Our previous app The Great Brain Experiment had over 100,000 users.

We are looking for postdocs for a NIMH-funded project using longitudinal smartphone-based data collection with tasks and surveys in people with depression and control participants (N>600) including a subset (N>200) with fMRI data.

Collaborators for rsfMRI: Avram Holmes (Yale), Faith Gunning and Conor Liston (Cornell Weill)
Machine learning: Zeb Kurth-Nelson (DeepMind)
Clinical and longitudinal: Akshay Nair (UCL), John Krystal, Leying Guan and Ralitza Gueorguieva (Yale)

Further details can be found on our website (www.rutledgelab.org). Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Dr Rutledge directly (robb.rutledge at yale.edu) with a CV, a brief description of research interests, and a list of three references (names and email addresses).