[Comp-neuro] Postdoc position in Bologna

Andrea Santamaria andrea.santamaria3 at unibo.it
Mon Oct 26 08:03:14 CET 2020

Dear Sirs,

We are the ERC Project INSCRIBE Invention of Scripts and their Beginnings. Sorry for having forget the title, which I've now included in the object as "Postdoc position in Bologna". We would therefore be delighted to share our announcement on your list. You can find the dame text here below in bold.

The ERC Project INSCRIBE Invention of Scripts and their Beginnings, based at the University of Bologna, Italy, seeks candidates for a postdoctoral position in interdisciplinary research with expertise in computational neuroscience.
The selected candidate will straddle the borders of neuroscience, cognition and the evolution of graphic codes, to apply quantitative methods to large databases with the goal of establishing commonalities worldwide in the evolution of symbols from a broadly cognitive, and more specifically, motor-driven and visual perspective. The ideal candidate will have earned a PhD in either neuroscience or neural computational sciences, with skills in statistical methods.
The position is renewable on a yearly basis, up to three consecutive years and can be held remotely.
Deadline: 28 October 2020. For more information on how to apply: https://site.unibo.it/inscribe/en/jobs or contact: s.ferrara at unibo.it.

Thank you in advance and

Kind Regards,

Andrea Santamaria