[Comp-neuro] Postdoctoral position in the Pachitariu Lab at Janelia

Marius Pachitariu marius10p at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:49:10 CEST 2020

The Pachitariu Lab at HHMI Janelia is looking for postdoctoral researchers
to lead projects that investigate the neural basis of cognition in rodents.
The lab uses large-scale neural recordings combined with modern
computational and theoretical approaches. Learn more about our work here
<https://www.janelia.org/lab/pachitariu-lab>.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*

   - Design novel behavioral paradigms in mice
   - Combine behavior and large-scale neural recordings
   - Explore and analyze large datasets with machine learning and data
   science
   - Participate in collaborative projects with computational researchers.

*Required qualifications *

   - PhD in neuroscience / related discipline
   - or PhD in a computational field, but interested to start experimental
   work
   - Proficiency with Python or Matlab for data analysis

*Skills and Abilities (optional)*

   - Experience with rodent training
   - Experience with neural recordings (ephys or imaging)
   - Skills to manage and support interdisciplinary collaborations

The Janelia campus, including our lab, is committed to building an
inclusive environment for under-represented minorities and women. We
strongly encourage applications from all under-represented groups. For more
information, reach out directly to pachitarium at hhmi.org or apply here
<https://hhmi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Janelia-Research-Campus/Postdoctoral-Associate---Systems-Neuroscience---Pachitariu-Lab_R-152-1>
.