[Comp-neuro] Free Online Seminar: How to build your own Connectome?

Markus Butz-Ostendorf markus.butz-ostendorf at biomax.com
Fri Oct 16 12:41:43 CEST 2020

Dear List,

My apologies for cross-postings first of all!

I would like to draw your attention to the first free online webinar on
connectomics in clinical application with our novel neuroimaging
software NICARA, particularly dedicated to human connectomics. Abstract
at the end of this message. The seminar takes place online on Tue, 20
Oct 2020 at 3pm (CET). Participation is free of charge but registration
is kindly requested via this link https://www.biomax.com/webinar

With NICARA every neuroscientists can explore the beauty of connectomes
and focus on connectome-related research questions without being a
neuroimaging or neuroinformatics expert him- or herself. Register one of
the limited NICARA demo accounts today via https://ssl.biomax.de/nicara/

Looking forward to meeting you online at the seminar!

kind regards,
Markus

==

Free Online Seminar Series:
How to build your own Connectome?

With our neuroimaging solution NICARA we help clinicians working in the
field of mental disorders to classify their patients faster and even
better than ever before. Pharmacologists can significantly speed up the
evaluation of the clinical efficacy of new drugs and scientists can
access data and publications quickly and easily, thus greatly
accelerating the success of research, while saving costs.

All of these experts face more or less the same problem: Extracting
structural and functional brain connectivity form raw images is time
consuming and requires extensive expert knowledge. With NICARA you have
thousands of publicly available connectomes at your fingertips and the
possibility to analyze your own data by creating individual connectomes
on the fly.

Explore the world of connectomics with NICARA and learn how you can
easily build your own Connectome. Register today for free for one of our
upcoming Online Seminars and Live Demos.

for Clinicians:
 20/10/2020, 3:00 pm

 for Scientists
10/11/2020, 3:00 pm