[Comp-neuro] Open positions in Computational Neuroscience and ML (Denmark / UK)

Diego Vidaurre diego.vidaurre at ohba.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 10:31:34 CET 2020

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Funded by an ERC grant, I have two open postdoc positions in my lab in Aarhus University in collaboration with Oxford University, to develop new methods on machine learning and Bayesian time series modelling, with application to specific problems in computational neuroscience. The deadline is on the 30th of May.

The positions are initially for 1y, but the idea is to offer longer funding, for up to 5y.

https://health.au.dk/en/about-health/vacant-positions/job/postdoc-in-integrative-neuroscience/

Many thanks