[Comp-neuro] Grant For Equipping Electrophysiology Labs
cognitivium at sciencebeam.com
Thu Nov 5 14:50:08 CET 2020
We are happy to announce that in order to accelerate neuroscience researches, ScienceBeam, a designer and manufacturer of neuroscience applications including EEG/ERP, QEEG, Neuro-Biofeedback and animal electrophysiology systems, is providing limited number of grants (30% - 70%) for equipping the neuroscience/electrophysiology laboratories to any young researcher with a well-defined research proposal.
We particularly want to encourage outstanding candidates to apply for the ScienceBeam grant. We are also very keen to invite graduate students, who are towards the end of their Ph.D. and desire to return to their country to promote research in the field of Basic and Clinical Neuroscience.
This Grant is offered for the below equipment:
➢ Neuro-biofeedback device
➢ Animal electrophysiology system
➢ EEG/QEEG/ERP acquisition system
Consider the below terms and conditions:
• Researches related to diagnosis and treatment of sensorimotor disorders (Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson)
• Researches related to diagnosis and treatment of psychological and cognitive disorders.
• Researches related to diagnosis and treatment of mental and nervous rehabilitation.
To apply for any above grants please consider the following points:
• Candidates should have a Ph.D. in neuroscience, physiology, pharmacology, psychology, medical engineering, and any related area.
• Interested candidates must send an email request to grant at sciencebeam.com including their resumes and research proposal.
• Candidates should submit a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, a list of publications, and a clear research proposal describing her/his research plan for two next year’s describing why they need our products.
• Young candidates should arrange for two letters of recommendation sent on their behalf to grant at sciencebeam.com
• All materials must be submitted to grant at sciencebeam.com until December 1st, 2020.
For more information visit the link below:
And submit your resume and research proposals to:
grant at sciencebeam.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro