[Comp-neuro] Two Post-doc opportunities in machine learning for neurological conditions

Andre Altmann altmann at stanford.edu
Thu May 7 10:38:14 CEST 2020

Dear Comp-Neuro Community,

If you like the challenge of developing novel computational and
mathematical solutions to real-world medical challenges, then you will
love working with us in the UCL Centre for Medical Image Computing
(CMIC) [1] in London, UK.

We are looking for two excellent postdoctoral researchers to join the
UCL POND[2] team's well-established, supportive, expanding team of
computational scientists in developing state-of-the-art data-driven
solutions for neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s disease. In this
field we lead international initiatives such as EuroPOND[3], TADPOLE
Challenge[4], and the new E-DADS consortium[5].

Importantly, we ensure impact by collaborating closely with clinical
scientists on our doorstep in London and our network of collaborators
across the globe.

*Deadline for applications is 25th May*.  For details on the roles and
to apply: http://pond.cs.ucl.ac.uk/vacancies

Best wishes,
Andre Altmann

Links: