[Comp-neuro] Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) positions (all levels) at Certara
hugo.geerts at certara.com
Mon Mar 2 14:42:58 CET 2020
The Certara Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) group, a global organization focused on the impactful application of QSP and mechanistic PKPD modeling and simulation in drug discovery and development is seeking highly motivated and talented QSP modelling experts at all levels, who share our passion for using quantitative approaches to understand and impact complex drug discovery and development questions. Certara is now also the leading provider of QSP approaches in neuro-degenerative diseases through the recent acquisition of the In Silico Biosciences modelling platform.
Full time positions are available at various levels of experience across our global locations and for flexible, home-based roles.
We are looking for individuals with
* Postdoctoral experience in systems modelling for drug discovery/ development teams.
* PhD (or equivalent) in life sciences, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics physics or equivalent.
* Good understanding of PKPD, pharmacology and biology and its application in drug discovery and development.
* Very familiar and outstanding hands-on expertise with Matlab, Neuron or other similar modelling software.
* Strong publication record (commensurate with level of experience).
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Skilled and experienced at facilitating a multi-disciplinary team to work together on a complex project.
* Ability to clearly and efficiently communicate with all stakeholders.
* Organized and with track record of delivering quality results on time.
* Ability to work virtually with project teams across different locations and time zones.
* Leads by example.
* Highly computer literate and familiar with modern IT and communications technology.
* Good presentation skills.
* Combines scientific excellence with ability to make impact in drug discovery and development programs.
* Ability to manage multiple client project timelines and deliverables simultaneously.
Role (depending on experience)
* Overall responsibility for project delivery of quality QSP solutions on time.
* Provide hands-on technical support for model building when required.
* Work with clients to ensure they receive the expected added value.
* Work with the consortium/ consulting teams to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
* Work with Certara QSP line management to deliver optimum solutions.
* Provide general expert technical input across Certara QSP portfolio.
* Mentor other Certara QSP staff.
Further information about Certara : https://www.certara.com/
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight (UK time), 29th March 2020
Please send your CV, covering letter to the Certara Careers Page: https://workforcenow.adp.com<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d788c564-ca89-4bf9-b894-fc6cd9ab8d80&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=314564&source=CC3&lang=en_US>
NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication, may be protected
by the work product doctrine, and may be subject to a protective order. As such, this message is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and e-mail and destroy any and all copies of this
message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically stored copies). Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro