[Comp-neuro] Can you define behavior?

Adam J Calhoun adam.calhoun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:40:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

Ahmed El Hady and I are writing to you to request your participation in a
brief survey (less than 10 minutes). We are interested in how people from
different disciplines define “behavior”. If you are willing to answer some
questions on what constitutes behavior, please take the survey (link
below)!

Survey participants can enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card.

Survey link:
https://princetonsurvey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aWUZqxtDbUCFGg5

Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your
will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data. The
Princeton Institutional Review Board has approved this survey.

Should you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me
at adamjc at princeton.edu.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Adam Calhoun and Ahmed El Hady