[Comp-neuro] 6th International Conference on Mathematical Neuroscience - Second announcement

Tilo Schwalger tilo.schwalger at bccn-berlin.de
Mon Jun 15 09:59:59 CEST 2020

We are delighted to announce the tentative programme of the 6th
International Conference on Mathematical Neuroscience (ICMNS 2020) which
will take place in a virtual format, via Zoom, on July 6-7, 2020,
between 14:00-20:30 (GMT+2).

We now have a full list of keynote and sessions speakers, available on
the conference website

https://www.danieleavitabile.com/icmns2020digital/

Attendance is free but requires registration via the website.

We would like to remind you that the call for virtual poster submissions
is open until the 21st of June.

We will provide the opportunity to discuss with colleagues via a
dedicated chat on Slack. Technical details about this and other aspects
of the conference will be provided to the registered participants in due
course.

We look forward to hosting you at ICMNS2020.

The Organising Committee

Daniele Avitabile

Tatiana Engel

Tilo Schwalger

Wilhelm Stannat

--
Tilo Schwalger, PhD
Assistant Professor

Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience, Berlin
Philippstr. 13, Haus 6, 10115 Berlin
Room: 202, phone: 0049(0)302093 6788

Technische Universität Berlin
Institute of Mathematics