[Comp-neuro] Scientific software developer position at the SimLab Neuroscience, Juelich, Germany

Charl Linssen comp.neuro at turingbirds.com
Thu Jul 16 15:37:16 CEST 2020

(with apologies for any cross-posting)

Dear colleagues,

We have a Scientific software developer position available in the SimLab Neuroscience at the Jülich Supercomputing Centre, Jülich Research Centre, Germany. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in developing scientific software who are interested in further developing NESTML, a modelling language and corresponding toolchain for the convenient specification of neuron and synapse models and the automatic generation of efficient C++ code from this specification modelling language.

For a full description and details of how to apply, please see the announcement on our website:

*Scientific Software Developer in Computational Neuroscience*
https://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2020-230-EN-JSC.html

The application deadline for the position is August 5th.

Thank you for your consideration!

With kind regards,
Charl Linssen

Charl Linssen Ir. MSc