[Comp-neuro] [announcement] Dynamics Days Digital 2020: 24-26 August 2020
mathieu.desroches at inria.fr
Wed Jul 8 11:29:36 CEST 2020
We are pleased to announce Dynamics Days Digital 2020
Participation to the event is free of charge, but registration to our website is mandatory.
Oral contributions are now closed, but poster submissions remain open through our website, until the 12th of July 2020.
We confirm participation from the following plenary speakers:
* Albert-László Barabási (Northeastern University, USA)
* Nancy Kopell (Boston University, USA)
* Corinna Ulcigrai (University of Zürich, Switzerland)
Accepted minisymposia include:
* Network dynamics in biological systems
* Stochastic Oscillators
* New Twists on Reaction-Diffusion Phenomena
* Data-driven modeling of stochastic nonlinear dynamics: theory and computing
* Symmetry breaking in collective behavior: swarming, flocking and chimeras
* Complex network approaches for modelling system dynamics
* Dimensional Reduction Methods for Coupled Oscillator Networks: Future directions
* Dynamics of complex networks: from nature to technology
* Complex dynamics in biological and synthetic cells
* Dynamic properties from observations - mathematical methods and applications
* Coordination of biological processes via traveling waves
* Nonlinear wave patterns in biology
* Singular Limits and Asymptotics-Adapted Numerical Schemes for Nonlinear Wave Equations
* Smooth ergodic theory
* Modelling the dynamics of Covid-19 Pandemic
* Multiple scales in mathematical neuroscience
We look forward to hosting you.
The Organising Committee:
Daniele Avitabile (chair)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro