[Comp-neuro] [SOFTWARE] Open-Source Neurodynamic Modeling Software PyRates
richgast.90 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:08:26 CEST 2020
The Brain Networks Group and Neurophysics Department of the Max-Planck
Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences Leipzig released an
open-source Python software for neural network and dynamical systems
Main features of PyRates are:
- Intuitive and re-usable model definitions via YAML files or purely in
- networkx representations of each model allows to compute graph theoretic
measurements on the fly (https://networkx.github.io/)
- Efficient numerical simulations via scipy, numpy and tensorflow
- evolutionary model parameter optimization
- large-scale parameter sweeps on single machines and compute clusters
- parameter continuation and bifurcation analysis via auto-07p
For a full list of features and their documentation, check out the PyRates
documentation at https://pyrates.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.
For feedback and contributions, contact us via our GitHub repository:
Install instructions can be found there as well!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro