[Comp-neuro] Two fully-funded PhD positions on infant neuroimaging and computational modelling at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
l.zaadnoordijk at tcd.ie
Wed Jan 22 14:18:28 CET 2020
Join us! Two PhD fully-funded scholarships are available to study the foundations of cognition using infant neuroimaging and computational modelling. Apply before Jan 31 for China Scholarship Council funding, or before Mar 1 for funding from our ERC FOUNDCOG project.
How does the human mind develop? The FOUNDCOG team will address this question using neuroimaging of infants, in their critical first year after birth, to capture the development of the brain and its functions. We will interpret the results by comparing them to computational models of learning from artificial intelligence. In addition to characterising the development of the human mind, we aim to understand how it is disrupted by brain injury and to produce new diagnostic tools for neonatologists.
1) PhD Scholarship in Infant Neuroimaging, to start in September 2020
2) PhD Scholarship in Computational Modelling, to start in September 2020
· Includes fees, stipend and travel for 4 years, with funding from the ERC FOUNDCOG project
· Excellent candidates from outside of the EU will also be considered
· Selection will begin in March 2020, and the position will remain open until filled
For more information, see: http://cusacklab.org/vacancies.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro