[Comp-neuro] Scientific software developer position at the SimLab Neuroscience, Juelich, Germany

Abigail Morrison morrison at fz-juelich.de
Thu Feb 27 16:24:52 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

We have another scientific software developer position available in the SimLab Neuroscience at the Juelich Supercomputing Centre, Juelich Research Centre, Germany.

We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in developing scientific software who are interested in developing a modern HPC-amenable simulator for morphologically detailed neuronal networks, and engaging with the neuroscience community.

For a full description and details of how to apply, please see the announcement on our website:
https://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2020-061-EN-JSC.html

Closing date: 15 March 2020

All the best,
Abigail Morrison

--
Prof. Dr. Abigail Morrison

IAS-6 / INM-6 / SimLab Neuroscience
Jülich Research Center

&

Computer Science 3 - Software Engineering
RWTH Aachen

http://www.fz-juelich.de/inm/inm-6
http://www.fz-juelich.de/ias/jsc/slns
http://www.se-rwth.de

Office: +49 2461 61-9805
Fax # : +49 2461 61-9460

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt