[Comp-neuro] Brain Informatics 2020 conference, September 18-20, Padova (Italy).
samir.suweis at pd.infn.it
Mon Feb 10 10:11:06 CET 2020
we are happy to announce the next Brain Informatics 2020 conference, September 18-20, Padova (Italy) - http://www.bi2020.org/ <http://www.bi2020.org/>
The Brain Informatics (BI) conference series has established itself as the world's premier research forum on Brain Informatics, which is an emerging interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research field with joint efforts from neuroscience, cognitive science, medicine and life sciences, data science, artificial intelligence, neuroimaging technologies, and information and communication technologies.
The 13th International Conference on Brain Informatics (BI2020) provides a premier international forum to bring together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields for presentation of original research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences on Brain Informatics research, brain-inspired technologies and brain/mental health applications.
The theme of BI2020 is: Innovative Computational Approaches for Understanding Brain Functions and Treat its Disorders.
The BI2020 solicits high-quality original research and application papers (both full paper and abstract submissions). Relevant topics include but are not limited to:
• Track 1: Cognitive and Computational Foundations of Brain Science
• Track 2: Human Information Processing Systems
• Track 3: Brain Big Data Analytics, Curation and Management
• Track 4: Informatics Paradigms for Brain and Mental Health Research
• Track 5: Brain-Machine Intelligence and Brain-Inspired Computing
• Main conference papers will be published in the proceedings at the Springer-Nature LNCS/LNAI Brain Informatics Book Series.
• Accepted full papers will be selected to publish in the Springer Open Access Brain Informatics Journal upon revision. No article-processing fee will be charged for authors of Brain Informatics conference.
• Workshop and Special Session full papers will be published at the same BI proceedings at the Springer-Nature LNAI Brain Informatics Book Series.
• Organizers of Workshops and Special Sessions will be invited to prepare a book proposal based on the topics of the workshop/special session for possible book publication in the Springer-Nature Brain Informatics & Health Book Series.
March 1, 2020 Workshop, Special Session & Tutorial proposal submission deadline
April 1, 2020 Papers submission deadline
June 1, 2020 Notification of paper acceptance
June 1, 2020 Abstract submission deadline
July 1, 2020 Notification of abstract acceptance
July 1, 2020 Early bird registration deadline
July 15, 2020 Paper registration deadline
September 18, 2020 Workshops, Special Sessions and Tutorials
September 19-20, 2020 Main conference
All info: http://www.bi2020.org/ <http://www.bi2020.org/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro