[Comp-neuro] Final reminder for participating in the Special Issue for the 15th Granada Seminar in Neurocomputing Journal (IF 4.072)

Prof. Dr. Joaquín J. Torres jtorres at ugr.es
Wed Feb 5 12:47:58 CET 2020

Dear Colleague

This is the final reminder for paper submission to the 15th Granada
Seminar Special Issue we are editing in Neurocomputing journal (Q1, IF
4.072). If still you are interested to submit your contribution to this
special issue, I would like to remember you that the final deadline for
submissions has been extended to February 29th. Please follow the link
below to submit your original contribution to this special issue:

https://www.journals.elsevier.com/neurocomputing/call-for-papers/emergent-effects-in-stochastic-neural-networks

Once your are in the system in the "article type" choose

"VSI: emergent effects in SNN"

and continue the regular submission process

Submission Final Deadline: February 29th 2020

Sincerely yours

Joaquin J. Torres
Guest Editor of the Special Issue

--