[Comp-neuro] Postdoc positions in Aarhus University, Denmark

Diego Vidaurre diego.vidaurre at ohba.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 30 10:57:42 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Funded by an ERC grant, I am opening two postdoc positions in my lab in Aarhus University in collaboration with Oxford University, to develop new methods on machine learning and Bayesian time series modelling, with application to specific problems in computational neuroscience.

If someone is interested, or know of someone interested, please get in contact. More details on the topics, salary, conditions, requirements, etc. here:

https://health.au.dk/en/about-health/vacant-positions/job/postdoc-in-integrative-neuroscience/

Thanks
Diego Vidaurre