[Comp-neuro] Postdoc/PhD/RA positions at ÖAW Acoustics Research Institute, Vienna

Robert Baumgartner robert.baumgartner at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Aug 19 09:32:29 CEST 2020

We are currently looking for enthusiastic researchers at all levels to join an exciting interdisciplinary research consortium addressing „Dynamic Auditory Predictions in Human and Non-human Primates (Dynamates)". It rests on a strong collaboration between cognitive neuroscience, cognitive biology, and computational modeling – for more information, visit our Dynamates website <https://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at/dynamates>.

The following positions are immediately available under my supervision at the Acoustics Research Institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences:
Postdoc <https://www.oeaw.ac.at/fileadmin/subsites/Jobs/ISF083PD220.pdf> focussing on computational models explaining the causal relationship between neural activity (EEG) and perception/behaviour in humans
PhD Student <https://www.oeaw.ac.at/fileadmin/subsites/Jobs/ISF082DOC220.pdf> focussing on computational models for comparative behaviour
Research Assistant <https://www.oeaw.ac.at/fileadmin/subsites/Jobs/ISF081STUD220.pdf> helping with (mainly EEG) data collection
They are open until appropriate candidates are found. The 1st round of evaluation will start on Sept 1, 2020.

Feel free to distribute!

Best,
Robert

—
Robert Baumgartner, PhD
YIRG Leader | Research Associate
Acoustics Research Institute
Austrian Academy of Sciences

Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 51581-2527
Robert.Baumgartner at oeaw.ac.at
https://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at/baumgartner

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SCHALLFORSCHUNG.OEAW/>