[Comp-neuro] 3- or 4-yearpostdoc position available for analysis of large neural data

Benjamin Dunn adric.dunn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:26:24 CEST 2020

Funded by the Norwegian Research Council, the available position is part of
a collaborative project on personalized rehabilitation of stroke patients
evaluated with multimodal quantitative tools (PROTEQT). The selected
candidate can start as early as October 1st, 2020. She or he will be part
of a research group focused on neural data science at the Department of
Mathematics at NTNU. We have a wonderful group and surrounding community.
Norway is lovely (especially now).

This position is for the development of methods to analyze neural data --
in particular, to compare across subjects and describe changes as the
underlying network develops (e.g. during recovery from a stroke). The main
datasets are multimodal MRI, to be analyzed in collaboration with another
postdoc and PhD student. There is also other data around and plenty of room
for theoretical work. Email me at benjamin.dunn at ntnu.no if you have any
questions.

Please apply here:

https://jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/190466/postdoctoral-fellowship-in-neural-data-science

Note the deadline: August 20th

Here are some publications:

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=hAjFjXkAAAAJ&hl=en

And an example of something we are working on:

https://youtu.be/Hlzqvde3h0M

Thanks,

Ben