[Comp-neuro] Postdoc position: Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin

Sprekeler, Henning h.sprekeler at tu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 12 15:33:40 CEST 2019

A postdoc position is now available in the lab of Henning Sprekeler at TU Berlin. If you’re interested in modeling neural circuits, their computational functions and their plasticity, please apply.

The position is fully funded for 5 years. Salary is commensurate with experience, but should allow a comfortable life in Berlin. Starting date asap. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.

For more information about the lab and on how to apply, check out our website:

http://www.sprekelerlab.org.

I’ll be at the Bernstein Conference next week, so if you’re around and interested, please talk to me.

Best wishes,
Henning

---
Henning Sprekeler
Technische Universität Berlin
& Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin

Email: h.sprekeler at tu-berlin.de<mailto:h.sprekeler at tu-berlin.de>