[Comp-neuro] Luminous Workshop on Consciousness - University of Oxford - Call for Participation
Aureli Soria Frisch
aureli.soriafrisch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:22:46 CET 2019
Luminous Workshop on Consciousness
Call for Participation
Neuroscience researchers interested in the field of Consciousness are warmly invited to participate in the Luminous workshop “Studying, Measuring and Altering Consciousness” to be held 21st November 2019 in Merton College, University of Oxford.
Luminous (http://www.luminous-project.eu/ <http://www.luminous-project.eu/> ) is a H2020 project funded under the FET Open program of the EU. The Luminous workshop is an open discussion on following topics:
• Fundamental aspects, including theories of consciousness
• Neurobiological mechanisms and correlates of consciousness
• Models, simulations and emulation of consciousness
• Clinical, ethical and societal implications of consciousness research
• Techniques for consciousness alteration
The workshop includes:
• Invited Talks by Anil Seth, Hector Zenil, Claire Sergent, and Morten Kringlebach;
• Latest advances in Luminous by consortium members Marcello Massimini, Katie Warnaby, Giulio Ruffini, Silvia Casarotto, Michael Nitsche, Aurore Thibaut, Niels Birbaumer, Julien Modolo, Aureli Soria-Frisch;
• Peer-reviewed Flash Talks and Poster Presentations.
For further details on the schedule please visit
Registration to the meeting at:
The Luminous workshop includes a public lecture that needs an additional registration. More details in the web site.
Hoping to see you in Oxford, we send you in the meantime our kindest greetings,
Katie Warnaby & Jostein Holmgren, University of Oxford;
Aureli Soria-Frisch & Eleni Kroupi, Starlab;
Julia Moser & Hubert Preissl, University of Tubingen
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro