[Comp-neuro] Dynamics Days XL: Nice, France, 24- 28 August 2020
mathieu.desroches at inria.fr
Fri Nov 29 13:46:46 CET 2019
We are pleased to invite you to the 40th Dynamics Days Europe Conference, which will be held in Nice, France, on the 24-28 August 2020.
Dynamic Days Europe is a major international conferences providing a forum for developments in the applications of and theory for dynamics. The themes of the meetings include Physics, Biology, Theoretical Dynamical Systems, Complex Systems, and Numerical Methods.
The list of plenary speakers include:
* Sylvain Crovisier (Université Paris-Sud)
* Bard Ermentrout (University of Pittsburgh)
* Veronica Grieneisen (Cardiff University)
* Björn Hof (IST Austria)
* Chris Jones (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
* Alejandro Maass (University of Chile)
* Antonio Politi (University of Aberdeen)
* Katharina Schratz (Heriot-Watt University)
* Anna von der Heydt (Universiteit Utrecht)
* Lai-Sang Young (Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences New
All information regarding the conference will be published on our website
We are currently soliciting Minisymposia proposals (deadline on the 20th of December 2019), which can be submitted on our website, or by filling out this form
We invite you to follow us on Twitter @dyndays_2020, and to use the hashtag #DDaysXL.
Please disseminate this advert to potential participants. We look forward to hosting you in Nice!
The organising committee:
Daniele Avitabile, Stéphane Barland, Mathieu Desroches, François Gautero, Sergey Nazarenko, Elisabeth Pécou
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro