[Comp-neuro] University of Sussex funded PhD positions: Leverhulme Doctoral Scholarship Programme, “From Sensation and Perception to Awareness”

Miguel Maravall M.Maravall at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 12:26:49 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are inviting applications for our interdisciplinary Leverhulme Doctoral Scholarship Programme at the University of Sussex, “From Sensation and Perception to Awareness”, for entry in September 2020. Could you please kindly distribute to interested students.

Thank you

Best wishes
Miguel Maravall

FUNDED PHD POSITIONS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX
The University of Sussex invites applications for PhD studentship awards within its Leverhulme Doctoral Scholarship Programme entitled “From Sensation and Perception to Awareness”, directed by Jamie Ward and Anil Seth.
The prestigious Sussex Leverhulme Trust Doctoral Scholarship Programme<https://www.findaphd.com/common/clickCount.aspx?theid=3783&type=185&url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.sussex.ac.uk%2fsensation> brings together doctoral researchers from different disciplines to advance our understanding of the interactions between sensing, perception, and awareness in humans, animals, and machines. The Programme will support an intake of up to NINE students starting in September 2020. PhD students will be registered within one of the participating schools (Life Sciences, Informatics, Psychology, Media Film & Music, and Brighton and Sussex Medical School).
The closing date for applications is January 31st, 2020.
For further details, including how to apply, see…
https://www.findaphd.com/phds/program/studentships-available-from-the-university-of-sussex-s-leverhulme-doctoral-scholarship-programme-from-sensation-and-perception-to-awareness/?i356p3783