[Comp-neuro] Postdoc and PhD positions on cortical dynamics underlying vocal production in freely moving mammals (Univ Grenoble, France)

Blaise Yvert blaise.yvert at inserm.fr
Tue Nov 19 09:10:47 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I would be very grateful if you could forward this announcement for a
postdoc and a PhD positions currently available in my group at the
University of Grenoble (France) to study the cortical dynamics of vocal
production in freely moving mammals. More information is available at
the following links:

https://sites.google.com/view/blaise-yvert/available-positions/postdoc-cortical-dynamics-underlying-vocal-production

https://sites.google.com/view/blaise-yvert/available-positions/phd-cortical-dynamics-underlying-vocal-production

Thank you very much

Kind regards,

Blaise.

--
Blaise Yvert, PhD.
Inserm Research Director
Team Neurotechnology and Network Dynamics
BrainTech Laboratory U1205
Inserm and Univ Grenoble Alpes
UFR Chimie Biologie
Bâtiment Biologie B 3e étage