[Comp-neuro] Call for abstracts: RSS2019 Workshop "Pervasively Neuro-Dynamic Robotics"

Yulia Sandamirskaya ysandamirskaya at ini.uzh.ch
Thu May 30 01:25:46 CEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

we are excited to invite you to attend the Workshop “Pervasively Neuro-Dynamic Robotics: Do insights from neuroscience, cognitive science, and neuromorphic engineering lead to a radically new vision?”:

https://www.ini.rub.de/rss2019-workshop/ <https://www.ini.rub.de/rss2019-workshop/>

The workshop will be held on June 23 (afternoon) 2019 in Freiburg, Germany, as part of the Robotics Science and Systems (RSS) 2019 conference:

http://www.roboticsconference.org <http://www.roboticsconference.org/>

We invite submissions of 1-2 page abtracts describing recent work on neuronal and cognitive architectures than emphasize autonomy of behavior generation. The selected abstracts will be invited to be presented as a

Demo showing autonomous generation of behavior and/or
Poster showing a recent example of a neuronal cognitive architecture
You can submit your abstract by email to ysandamirskaya at ini.uzh.ch <mailto:ysandamirskaya at ini.uzh.ch> .

Please, make sure that your submission contains your institutional address. If you like, you can attach a photo, which we will upload on the Workshop's webpage.

Deadline for submission: 8. June 2019! Decisions will be announce on June 10.

We are looking forward to your submissions and our discussions during the workshop!

Yulia Sandamirskaya and Gregor Schöner
— Workshop organisers —

—
Dr. Yulia Sandamirskaya