[Comp-neuro] Wellcome Trust funded four-year PhD programme in Neural Dynamics.

Conor Houghton Conor.Houghton at bristol.ac.uk
Wed May 29 02:53:07 CEST 2019

We are looking for applicants to the Neural Dynamics four-year PhD programme at the University of Bristol; this is to fill one place to join the cohort starting in September 2019.

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/neural-dynamics/

<http://www.bristol.ac.uk/neural-dynamics/>

We offer a generous four-year studentship stipend, PhD registration fees at the current Home/EU rate, substantial research expenses, and funds for travel to conferences or courses. We are able to waive the international fee for a successful international student.

The deadline for applications is Wednesday 19 June 2019.

All the best

Conor Houghton