[Comp-neuro] Neural data scientist position at the Flatiron Institute
eap2111 at columbia.edu
Thu May 9 17:41:05 CEST 2019
Apologies for cross-posting:
The Center for Computational Mathematics at the Flatiron Institute in New
York City is looking for a full time data scientist to work on neuroscience
related projects. The main focus of this position will be on the
development and support of CaImAn
<https://github.com/flatironinstitute/caiman>, an open source software
package for standardized and reproducible analysis of fluorescence
microscopy (calcium imaging) data.
- Researching novel data analysis algorithms for large scale fluorescence
- Maintenance of existing codebase and user support.
- BA/BS degree (MA or PhD preferred) in Engineering, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Neuroscience or related technical field.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Background in either neural data analysis, machine learning, statistics,
image processing, or computer vision is preferred.
Informal inquiries should be sent to epnevmatikakis at flatironinstitute.org
For more information and to apply please follow this link
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro