[Comp-neuro] Available Slot for Intensive Talks at CNS 2019 Workshop (W9) on "Neural Multiplexed Coding, Coexistence of Multimodal Coding Strategies in Neural Systems"

Milad Lankarany milad.lankarany at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 21:37:40 CEST 2019

Dear CNS-2019 attendees,

Our workshop (*W9*) on "*Neural Multiplexed Coding*" will be held at CNS
2019 (Barcelona), on July 17th. Our workshop hosts 6 prestigious speakers
(see our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/cns-workshop-on-neural-mux/home), presenting
their recent researches in 30-45 minutes, as well as a few number of
intensive talks, each lasting 10-15 minutes. This is a new schedule for our
workshop that we want to try, i.e., a workshop comprising larger talks
(30-45 mins) + short intensive talks (10-15 mins). As the intensive talks
are short, we would like to invite more speakers. So, any scientist
(preference is given to Postdoc) that participates in CNS 2019 and is
interested in our workshop can send me his/her request and the title of the
presentation.

Email: milad.lankarany at uhnresearch.ca or milad.lankarany at gmail.com

Best Regards,
Milad Lankarany, Ph.D.