[Comp-neuro] Full Professor in Psychology, University of St. Andrews

Tom Otto abo4tom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:46:00 CET 2019

Please see the job opening for a Professorship in Perception, Cognition
and Action.

Kind regards, Thomas Otto

--
Dr. Thomas Otto

University of St Andrews
School of Psychology and Neuroscience
St Mary’s Quad, South Street, St Andrews, KY16 9JP, Scotland
Phone: +44 (0)1334 462091

http://lclab.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/

.