[Comp-neuro] Joint faculty position at NYU: Data Science and Neural Science

Eero P Simoncelli eps2 at nyu.edu
Mon Dec 16 22:33:41 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The Center for Neural Science (CNS) and the Center for Data Science (CDS)
at New York University invite applications for an open rank joint faculty
position, anticipated to begin September 2020. Appointments may be made at
either junior or senior level. We seek exceptional candidates that can
carry out research programs aimed at quantitative analysis and modeling of
neural data, and developing related data science tools and methods,
leveraging existing strengths of CNS and CDS. We are particularly
interested in scholars with cross-disciplinary research interests that
complement those of our existing faculty. The successful candidate will be
a faculty member in both units, with teaching, service, and other
professional duties split between them.

Applications and supporting documents received by  31 December 2019  will
receive full consideration.

Further information about CNS and CDS, and the University:
* http://www.cns.nyu.edu/
* https://cds.nyu.edu/

To apply:
* https://apply.interfolio.com/70431