[Comp-neuro] Recruitment of postdoctoral researchers and PhD students in computational brain science, Yonsei University College of Medicine

Jiyoung Kang jiyoungkang01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:21:34 CET 2019

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce an exciting opportunity for post-doc (or any
other research) positions at Center for Systems and Translational Brain
Science, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea (P.I. Professor Hae-Jeong
Park). We develop computational methods to explore brain dynamics at
various levels (from neuron to behavior), and seek for highly motivated
candidates who find interest in computational neuroscience. The center
specializes in the following domains:

    - Computational modeling based on dynamic causal modelling of the
neural circuit observed in vitro and in vivo animal and human data (CaI,
VSDI, LFP, M/EEG, BOLD).

    - Computational and systems neuroscience for the network
controllability

    - Computational modeling of human behaviors

We have neuroimaging facility of 3T fMRI, PET, EEG-fMRI, MEG,
TMS+(navigation). Our research team is composed of multidisciplinary
researchers from biophysics, biomedical engineering and cognitive science
with strong clinical support. For details, please see the following web
link: http://neuroimage.yonsei.ac.kr. If you have any questions, please
contact Dr. Jiyoung Kang (jykang at yuhs.ac).

Best regards

Jiyoung Kang

Center for Systems and Translational Brain Science

Department of Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Psychiatry,

Department of Cognitive Science, Yonsei University College of Medicine,
Seoul, Korea