[Comp-neuro] Post-doc position opportunity at Italian Institute of Technology

Gabriella Panuccio gabriella.panuccio at iit.it
Fri Aug 30 11:53:51 CEST 2019

All,

There is an open opportunity for a post-doc position in my lab at IIT. We are looking for an in vitro electrophysiologist with expertise in epilepsy models and brain slices for biohybrid experiments. The position is open within the context of the EU-funded FET Proactive project HERMES - Hybrid Enhanced Regenerative Medicine Systems (www.hermes-fet.eu<http://www.hermes-fet.eu/>). You may find the description and instructions to apply here:

https://iit.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1900000Q

Deadline for application is September 15th.

You may contact me directly for any informal inquiry.

Please circulate this email to those you think might be interested.

Thank you!
Gabriella

________________________________
Gabriella Panuccio, MD, PhD
Enhanced Regenerative Medicine
Dept. Neuroscience and Brain Technologies
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia
Via Morego, 30
16163 Genova - Italy
email: gabriella.panuccio at iit.it<mailto:gabriella.panuccio at iit.it>