[Comp-neuro] Faculty position in neuroscience

Keller, Asaf AKeller at som.umaryland.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:08:53 CEST 2018

The Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology<http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/> is recruiting tenured/tenure-track faculty, at all ranks. We are interested in candidates with quantitative skills whose research complements existing strengths in the Department. Although we will consider all relevant research areas, we are particularly interested in research focusing on pain, neural circuits of motivated behaviors & addiction, sensory perception or neurodegeneration. Rank and tenure status is dependent on candidate’s qualifications. Candidates should have a strong record of scholarly activity. Highest priority will be given to candidates with an independent, funded research program.

 We offer an outstanding intellectual and collaborative environment with highly competitive salary and recruitment packages. All department faculty are members of the Graduate Program in Life Sciences<http://lifesciences.umaryland.edu/> interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience<http://lifesciences.umaryland.edu/neuroscience>.

 Candidates should submit, as a single PDF to ANfacsearch at som.umaryland.edu<mailto:ANfacsearch at som.umaryland.edu>: curriculum vitae, brief statement of research interests and vision, and contact information for three references. Candidates should submit their application to the attention of Asaf Keller, Chairs of Faculty Search Committee.