[Comp-neuro] workshop “Cortical models for visual perception and imaging applications” at the Institut de mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris Rive Gauche (IMJ-PRG)

Benedetta Franceschiello benedetta.franceschiello at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:01:57 CEST 2018

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the workshop “Cortical models for visual perception and imaging applications” (https://liftme.sciencesconf.org/) that we are organising at the Institut de mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris Rive Gauche (IMJ-PRG)(room 15-16-413) on November 22nd, in partnership with the workshop “Géométrie et représentation de la couleur” (link: http://www.gdr-isis.fr/index.php?page=reunion&idreunion=359) organised on November 21st by Edoardo Provenzi.

The aim of the workshop is to gather people working in the field of mathematical and neurophysiological modelling of human brain, from a theoretical and applied point of view, with particular emphasis on imaging methods based on visual perception.

An updated schedule will be provided at this page: https://liftme.sciencesconf.org/program

The registration is free, but mandatory for organisation purposes, *by November 16*.
To register you should log-in to the website with your HAL credentials (on the top right corner of the page https://liftme.sciencesconf.org/).
If you encounter any problem in the registration process, please send an e-mail to liftme at sciencesconf.org

Best wishes,

The organisers