[Comp-neuro] tenure track faculty searches at Georgia Tech

Rozell, Christopher J crozell at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 15 03:32:39 CEST 2018

There are a number of tenure track faculty searches at Georgia Tech that
may be of interest to this community.  While only some are targeting
neuro specifically, many have neuro as an area of specific interest.
The ads are aggregated here:

http://neuro.gatech.edu/career

For this community, I would draw your attention to the searches in
computationally-oriented departments such as Electrical & Computer
Engineering (ECE), Math, and Computational Science and Engineering (CSE).

Georgia Tech's campus is in the heart of midtown Atlanta, which is one
of the fastest-growing metropolitan areas (and entrepreneurial
communities) in the United States. Atlanta boasts a wide range of
opportunities for recreation, culture, and easy access to domestic and
international transportation. The neuroscience community is strong and
rapidly growing both at Georgia Tech and at our local partners Emory
(including Emory Medical School) and Georgia State University. In
particular, there is a specific current and historical strength in
computational neuroscience in the local area, with a strong and
collegial community.

More info about our local community can be found here:
http://neuro.gatech.edu/

Please contact me if you have questions.

regards,
chris rozell