[Comp-neuro] Postdoctoral Position in Brain-Computer Interfaces
Tomislav.Milekovic at unige.ch
Wed May 23 18:36:12 CEST 2018
The research group Dr. Tomislav Milekovic at the University of Geneva is offering a postdoctoral position financed by the Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering and the Swiss National Science Foundation to work on restoring communication and independence of people with tetraplegia and locked-in syndrome using brain-computer interfaces. The successful applicant will work to develop and advance brain-computer interfaces based on electroencephalography (EEG) and intracortical microelectrode array recordings.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Experience in assembling and maintaining brain-computer interface systems
2. Leading brain-computer interface experiments with human or animal subjects
3. Experience in the quantitative analysis of electrophysiological neural signals (EEG, ECoG, LFP, spikes)
4. Background in computational/theoretical neuroscience, physics or mathematics
5. Experience in developing and using neural decoders
6. Experience in C/C++ software development
The qualified candidate will benefit from joining a very dynamic and multidisciplinary group working at the interface of neuroscience, engineering and prosthetics. They will collaborate with several labs of the Campus Biotech in Geneva, and be strongly supported by the Wyss center for Bio and Neuroengineering led by Prof. John Donoghue. University of Geneva provides state-of-the-art facilities is one of the leading technical universities worldwide. In addition, University of Geneva offers competitive postdoctoral salaries ranking among the highest in the world.
Applications including a CV and the statement of research interests should be sent to tomislav.milekovic at unige.ch<mailto:tomislav.milekovic at unige.ch>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro