[Comp-neuro] [jobs] Start-up in Berlin seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and junior)
Chakrabarty at flyinghealth.com
Mon Mar 26 10:49:25 CEST 2018
Start-up in Berlin seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and junior)
neuraltrain GmbH is a newly founded digital health start-up based in Berlin developing innovative, digital mental health solutions.
We are looking for biologist(s)/neuroscientist(s) for one of the current projects on a digital therapy solution in depression and affective disorders. Start dates are as soon as possible.
* Design, conduct, analyse and present experimental research from the project
* In-depth literature review and meta-analyses; in particular, brain oscillations, psychophysics, perceptual learning, depression, internet-based therapy interventions are topics of relevance
* Identification and establishment of scientific collaboration with academic partners
* Writing reports, grants, publications in English
* PhD in Neurosciences/ Psychology/ Biology; fresh graduates and post-docs are particularly encouraged to apply
* Expertise in the following areas: neuronal oscillations, affective sciences, psychophysics, perceptual learning, EEG, EMG, skin conductance experiments and Depression.
* Programming and some app development experience is a strong plus
* Experience as an independent researcher in any of the above areas
* Knowledge of Python and/or willingness to learn, strong statistical and analytical skills
* Entrepreneurial mentality and an ownership/stakeholder attitude to get things done
* Knowledge of 'key opinion leaders' in depression and psychiatry, psychology, brain oscillations is a plus
You do not have to match all the criteria to apply. We will assess your fit on a case by case basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and favour diversity.
We offer a young and dynamic working environment in a hip and exciting co-working space called MINDSPACE right in the heart of Berlin. We are a small, but growing team and are very well-connected in the Digital Health ecosystem. We offer enough flexibility to grow personally and professionally.
If you feel addressed by this job description, feel encouraged to get in touch at chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de<mailto:chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de> with your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for the project and digital health.
Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
Founder and CEO,
Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
CEO, neuraltrain GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)160 97041155
Email: chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de<mailto:chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de>
Address: neuraltrain GmbH, c/o F.H. Incubator GmbH, Friedrichstr. 68, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Registered at Handelsregister des Registergerichts Charlottenburg; Registernummer: HRB 191630 B
Managing Director: Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended
recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to company privilege. It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an
intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro