[Comp-neuro] postdoctoral positions in theoretical neuroscience at the Kavli Institute in Trondheim

Yasser Roudi yasserroudi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:28:15 CET 2018

Postdoctoral positions in theoretical/computational neuroscience are
available at the Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience/Centre for Neural
Computation in Trondheim, Norway.

The position(s) is a part of the Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience.
The Centre for Neural Computation is a recently established centre of
excellence funded for 10 years by the Norwegian Research Council. We offer
an international and multidisciplinary environment in which creativity and
scientific discourse is valued and stimulated. Through our widespread
network of international collaborations, unique career possibilities are
offered. See http://www.ntnu.no/cbm/ for detailed information.

The position will be part of the group headed by Professor Yasser Roudi.
The position/s will be for 2 years.

The successful applicant will take part in mainly independent research in
theoretical neuroscience and statistical inference within the Roudi group.
The specifics of the projects are up to agreement and discussion and new
and novel ideas are highly welcome. Developing models of grid cells and
their interactions with hippocampus as well as analysis of neural data from
these areas will be one possible directions of research that can be taken
during the tenure of the position.

For more Information and details about how to apply please see

https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/149615/post-doc-kavli-institute-for-systems-neuroscience