[Comp-neuro] Invitation to Participate in Software Engineering Practices in Cognitive Modelling and Computational Neuroscience Survey

Furkan Kurtaran furkan.kurtaran at atilim.edu.tr
Mon Jul 23 22:43:26 CEST 2018

Dear All,

As a part of Master's thesis research, I am conducting
an online survey on software engineering practices and problems in
developing cognitive and neuroscientific
architectures/frameworks/simulators and computational models on those
platforms. If you have been involved in developing such
cognitive/neuroscientific modelling tools and computational models on
them, we will be grateful if you could answer our survey questions in
the link given below:

http://moodle.atilim.edu.tr/anket/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=579941&lang=en
[1]

The participation is voluntary and anonymous; the survey will
take about 10 minutes. We hope to better understand and develop
suggestions for improving cognitive modelling and computational
neuroscience software from a software engineering point of view at the
end of our research.

As a symbol of gratitude of your participation,
participants who complete the survey will be eligible for a prize draw
for a $40 book check from Amazon.

Best Regards,

--

Furkan Kurtaran