[Comp-neuro] ESI SyNC Conference 2018 - Integrative Mechanisms of Cognitive Neuroscience
castro.neuro at pm.me
Wed Jul 11 22:23:56 CEST 2018
we are pleased to announce the 2018 edition of the ESI Systems Neuroscience Conference (ESI SyNC) on the topic of “Integrative Mechanisms of Cognitive Neuroscience" organized by the [Ernst Strüngmann Institute (ESI) for Neuroscience in Cooperation with Max Planck Society](http://www.esi-frankfurt.de/esi-frankfurt/) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The conference will begin in the morning of 30 August and end in the evening of 31 August 2018.
Our confirmed invited speakers are the following:
- David Melcher (University of Trento, Italy) -- "Temporal rhythms of visual perception"
- Dimitri Kullmann (UCL, UK) -- "Hippocampal gamma oscillations: dynamical properties and closed-loop manipulation"
- Matteo Carandini (UCL, UK) -- "Local and global neural correlates of vision, action, and reward"
- Biyu He (NYU, US) -- tba
- Melanie Wilke (DPZ, Germany) -- tba
- Wim Vanduffel (KU Leuven, Belgium) -- "Optogenetic interrogation of the attention network in primates"
- Anitha Pasupathy (University of Washington, US) -- "Encoding things and stuff: multiplexed form and texture signals in primate V4"
- Floris de Lange (Radboud University, Netherlands) -- "How do prior expectations influence sensory computations?"
- Hannah Monyer (Heidelberg University, Germany) -- tba
- James Bisley (UCLA, US) -- tba
This year we have the pleasure to announce as our special guest the choreographer Ildikó Tóth!
The registration deadline: 15 August 2018. Please see our [website](http://www.esi-frankfurt.de/esisync/esisync-home/) for more details and updates on the programme.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro