[Comp-neuro] [Jobs] Researcher at Vicarious
swaroopgj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:09:44 CEST 2018
Vicarious is a start-up building artificial intelligence based on
insights from cognitive science and neuroscience.
See a recent profile in science magazine:
See our publications for a sample of our research:
We are funded for the long term to work on the most important problems
in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
We have a few open positions for researchers with the following qualifications:
- PhD in CS/EE/Neuroscience/Physics or related disciplines
- Good understanding of probabilistic graphical models, deep learning
and other machine learning algorithms
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience with computer vision algorithms
- Computational neuroscience experience and/or interest in the
workings of the neocortex
Please visit https://www.vicarious.com/careers/ for more details.
Feel free to email me if you are interested and would like to know more.
Researcher at Vicarious
swaroop at vicarious.com
More information about the Comp-neuro