[Comp-neuro] [Jobs] Researcher at Vicarious

Swaroop Guntupalli swaroopgj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:09:44 CEST 2018

Vicarious is a start-up building artificial intelligence based on
insights from cognitive science and neuroscience.

See a recent profile in science magazine:
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/05/how-researchers-are-teaching-ai-learn-child
See our publications for a sample of our research:
https://www.vicarious.com/research/

We are funded for the long term to work on the most important problems
in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
We have a few open positions for researchers with the following qualifications:

- PhD in CS/EE/Neuroscience/Physics or related disciplines
- Good understanding of probabilistic graphical models, deep learning
and other machine learning algorithms
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience with computer vision algorithms
- Computational neuroscience experience and/or interest in the
workings of the neocortex

Please visit https://www.vicarious.com/careers/ for more details.

Feel free to email me if you are interested and would like to know more.

Thanks,
Swaroop Guntupalli
Researcher at Vicarious
swaroop at vicarious.com