[Comp-neuro] Sense 2 Synapse conference 2018, May 12th, The Rockefeller University, New York City, Registration open

Christoph Kirst ckirst at mail.rockefeller.edu
Sat Feb 24 03:28:52 CET 2018

Dear Neuroscientists,

We would like to invite you to join us for this year's*Sense 2 Synapse*
which will be held on*Saturday, May 12th, 2018*
in the Carson Family Auditorium at *The Rockefeller University, New York
City.*

The conference is an annual event for scientists working on the biology
of sensory transduction, subsequent neural processing and perception.
The conference will be free this year but you will be asked to confirm
your participation a week before the event.

We have a outstanding list of key-note speakers:

*Maria Neimark Geffen* (University of Pennsylvania)
*Alipasha Vaziri* (The Rockefeller University)
*Nathaniel Sawtell *(Columbia University)
*Eve Marder* (Brandeis University)

We will complement the program by 8 talks from graduate students and
postdocs selected from abstract submissions and a poster session.

More information can be found on our website:
http://sense2synapse.com

and you can register here:
https://sites.google.com/view/sense2synapse2018/registration_1?authuser=0

Join us for a great day of science, discussions and nice food!

The organizing team,

Christoph Kirst
Florian Berger
Ben Urban
Kanaka Rajan
Jeremie Barral

--
Christoph Kirst

Fellow for Physics and Biology
Center for Theoretical Studies
and
Kavli Physics Fellow
Kavli Neural Systems Institute

The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065 USA
+1 212 327 8835 :: ckirst at rockefeller.edu