[Comp-neuro] Hand, Brain, and Technology

Sliman Bensmaia sliman.bensmaia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 04:48:29 CET 2018

Call for abstracts
Hand, Brain, and Technology
August 26-31, 2018
Monte Verita, Switzerland
Submission deadline: April 15, 2018

The hand is our primary means to interact with objects and endows us with
effortless versatility in these interactions. In the second Hand, Brain,
and Technology conference, we focus on the sensory aspect of hand function
and its neural basis. We also feature efforts to restore somatosensation in
a variety of clinical contexts, including amputation, spinal cord injury,
and stroke. Attendance is limited to 100 participants. If you are
interested in presenting a short talk or poster, please visit
http://www.relab.ethz.ch/hbt2018/abstract-submission.html for instructions.
For more information, including the list of speakers, please visit
http://www.relab.ethz.ch/hbt2018.
…
--
Sliman Bensmaia