[Comp-neuro] Human Brain Project Innovation Forum and Exhibition, March 22-23rd London

Tony Prescott t.j.prescott at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 02:13:29 CET 2018

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to you as a co-organiser of an Innovation Forum
<https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/follow-hbp/events/first-annual-hbp-innovation-forum/>
for the Human Brain Project happening in London on 22nd/23rd March 2018.
The goal of the event is to help identify potential paths to impact for
neuroscience research, and, more broadly, to show that reverse-engineering
the brain, through computational modelling, can help us create new AI
technologies and identify new treatments for neurological disorders.

For the Innovation Exhibition <https://hbpinnovationexpo.org/>, which will
take place at the London Science Museum on Friday 23rd, there are a *limited
number of exhibit spaces available* for companies or research groups
innovating around brain research. No previous link to the Human Brain
Project is required.  This is a great opportunity to showcase your research
or technology in front of a wide audience including leaders in academia,
commerce, and government.   Exhibit space is paid for by HBP and exhibitors
also receive free registration for upto three people for the Friday event.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me by email at
t.j.prescott at sheffield.ac.uk, as soon as possible.

Registration
<https://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/conferences-events/faculty-of-engineering/computer-science/first-annual-hbp-innovation-forum>
for the two day event is now open with free entry to the exhibition on the
Friday afternoon.  I hope to see you in London!

Best wishes,

Tony Prescott
Professor of Cognitive Robotics
University of Sheffield
Co-organiser, HBP Innovation Exhibition

P.S. I would be grateful if you could copy this email to any interested
colleagues in your organisation.