[Comp-neuro] Wellcome Trust funded four-year PhD programme in Neural Dynamics

Conor Houghton Conor.Houghton at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Dec 4 12:50:10 CET 2018

Wellcome Trust funded four-year PhD programme in Neural Dynamics.

We are looking for applicants to the Neural Dynamics four-year PhD programme at the University of Bristol

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/neural-dynamics/

The PhD programme is strongly interdisciplinary with all students jointly supervised by a computational and an experimental or clinical supervisor and we invite applications from potential students with a wide range of backgrounds including neuroscience, mathematics, statistics, machine learning, computer science, physics, psychology, and medicine. We offer a generous four-year studentship stipend, PhD registration fees at the current Home/EU rate, substantial research expenses, and funds for travel to conferences or courses. We are also able to waive the international fee a successful international student.

The deadline for applications is the 6 January 2019.

All the best

Conor Houghton