[Comp-neuro] [ADSAA-BIOMED2017] Adaptive Analysis Applied to Biomedical Data (no publication charges)
Leonardo Abdala Elias
leoelias at fee.unicamp.br
Fri Mar 3 04:36:11 CET 2017
Does your research involve adaptive data analysis?
We invite you to submit an experimental, theoretical or review paper to ADSAA-BIOMED2017 - Adaptive Analysis Applied to Biomedical Data, a special issue of the journal Advances in Data Science and Adaptive Analysis (http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/adsaa).
More information available @ https://easychair.org/cfp/ADSAA-BIOMED2017
Submissions are open @ https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=adsaabiomed2017
Submission deadline: October 31, 2017
No publication charges.
Journal listed in SJR. Impact factor 0.92.
Experimental, Theoretical and Review papers are accepted.
Suggested topics (not limited to):
• Empirical Mode Decomposition, Bayesian methods, Kalman filtering, machine learning techniques;
• Adaptive analysis applied to biomedical data (e.g., biological signals, such as EMG, ECG, EEG, neural activity, medical images, biomechanical data);
• Adaptive analysis in thematic areas such as burgeoning datasets (Big Data) emerging as a result of wearable wireless systems.
Contact: adsaabiomed2017 at easychair.org (mailto:adsaabiomed2017 at easychair.org)
This special issue is led by the ADSAA-BIOMED2017 team.
• Prof. Samuel S.P. Shen (http://shen.sdsu.edu/), Department of Mathematics and Statistics, San Diego State University, San Diego, USA (Sam.shen at sdsu.edu (mailto:Sam.shen at sdsu.edu))
Leading Guest Editors
• Prof. Adriano O. Andrade (http://lattes.cnpq.br/1229329519982110), Federal University of Uberlândia, Uberlândia, Brazil (adriano at ufu.br (mailto:adriano at ufu.br))
• Prof. Slawomir J. Nasuto (https://www.reading.ac.uk/biologicalsciences/bme/about/staff/s-j-nasuto.aspx), University of Reading, Reading, UK (s.j.nasuto at reading.ac.uk (mailto:s.j.nasuto at reading.ac.uk))
Associated Guest Editors
• Dr. Catherine M. Sweeney-Reed (http://www.kneu.ovgu.de/kneu/en/Research/Research+Groups/Workgroups/Neurocybernetics+and+Rehabilitation.html), Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany (catherine.sweeney-reed at med.ovgu.de (mailto:catherine.sweeney-reed at med.ovgu.de))
• Dr. Nicoletta Nicolaou (https://sites.google.com/site/nicolaounikki/home), University of Reading, Reading, UK (n.nicolaou at reading.ac.uk (mailto:n.nicolaou at reading.ac.uk))
• Prof. Marcus Fraga Vieira (http://lattes.cnpq.br/4153462617460766), Federal University of Goiás, Goiânia, Brazil (marcus at ufg.br (mailto:marcus at ufg.br))
• Prof. Teodiano Freire Bastos (http://lattes.cnpq.br/3761585497791105), Federal University of Espírito Santo, Vitória, Brazil (teodiano.bastos at ufes.br (mailto:teodiano.bastos at ufes.br))
• Dr. Sri Krishnan (http://www.ee.ryerson.ca/people/Krishnan.html), Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada (krishnan at ryerson.ca (mailto:krishnan at ryerson.ca))
• Dr. Leonardo Abdala Elias (http://lattes.cnpq.br/5429275286295501), University of Campinas, Campinas, Brazil (leoelias at fee.unicamp.br (mailto:leoelias at fee.unicamp.br))
• Dr. Steffen Walter (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Steffen_Walter), University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany (steffen.walter at uni-ulm.de (mailto:steffen.walter at uni-ulm.de))
We look forward to receiving your contribution.
The ADSAA-BIOMED2017 team
[Image: Direct Mail for Mac]
This email is powered by Direct Mail for Mac. Learn More (http://dmanalytics2.com/about-dm?utm_source=fr-ftr&utm_medium=email&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=ftr-ad-test) • Report Spam (http://dmanalytics2.com/report-spam?d=CHvgFcXeRP6yA1wqiBnL2gemail@example.com&a=IkBZsx-wSnCFOdPOjdoBqw)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro