[Comp-neuro] 12 month postdoc position in Insect Robotics @ Edinburgh (fwd)

Barbara Webb bwebb at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 11:43:15 CEST 2017

We have a 12 month RA vacancy, from 1 Sept 2017, on the EPSRC project
"Exploiting invisible cues for low-cost outdoor robot navigation" which looks
at how insects use ultraviolet and polarised light as cues, and how we could
copy this on robots. Experience/interest in modelling natural sensory and
neural systems, and robot sensing and navigation, would be ideal, and excellent
programming skills required. We would expect the candidate to have a PhD or be
nearing completion of a PhD in a relevant area.

Please see the official link below for full details or contact me direct with
any questions.

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=040166

Barbara Webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.