July 2017 Archives by subject
Starting: Sat Jul 1 05:30:25 CEST 2017
Ending: Mon Jul 31 13:59:37 CEST 2017
- [Comp-neuro] 2nd Announcement: Computational Neuroscience in Africa: isiCN IMBIZO 18
- [Comp-neuro] 2 PhD in computational cognitive neuroscience / comp linguistics, Uni Birmingham, UK
- [Comp-neuro] 3 Phd/PostDoc position PhD position Industrial Robotics and Design of Electronics Equipment - University of Cadiz (Spain).
- [Comp-neuro] 3 PhD/PostDoc positions in neuromorphic systems
- [Comp-neuro] 8th NeuralEnsemble CodeJam workshop
- [Comp-neuro] [call for papers] Entropy: special issue on "Information Theory in Neuroscience"
- [Comp-neuro] Announcing the workshop on cloud-based BCIs at the BCI Conference 2017
- [Comp-neuro] Aspects of Neuroscience - Hackathon: Call for proposals (01.08) - Warsaw, 18-19th November
- [Comp-neuro] BCBT2017 Summer School. Registration deadline August 1st!
BCBT, Bústia Compartida
- [Comp-neuro] Bernstein Conference 2017 in Göttingen - early room booking strongly recommended !
- [Comp-neuro] CFP - HAI 2017 Workshop: Representation Learning for Human and Robot Cognition
- [Comp-neuro] CNS 2017 workshop:
s.a.vangils at utwente.nl
- [Comp-neuro] CNS2017 workshop on "Neuronal Oscillations: mechanisms and functionality"
- [Comp-neuro] CNS meeting 2017 workshop on "Recent methods and analyses for neuronal population recordings"
- [Comp-neuro] Computational Neuroscience Job at the Krembil Research Institute
- [Comp-neuro] Computer scientist or Scientific programmer in the Department of Neural Systems and Coding
- [Comp-neuro] Creating a list of important computational predictions
- [Comp-neuro] Human Brain Project: calls are open to join the project in the next project phase
- [Comp-neuro] Job position: PhD / Post-Doc researcher: Deep-Learning and EEG/ECG
- [Comp-neuro] LAWCN 2017 - Submission Deadline Extended: July 15, 2017
- [Comp-neuro] MBCC 2017: ICCV Workshop on Mutual Benefits of Cognitive and Computer Vision - Call For Papers
- [Comp-neuro] Methods of Information Theory workshop at CNS*2017
- [Comp-neuro] Neuroinformatics 2017 in Kuala Lumpur!
- [Comp-neuro] Neuroinformatics 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on August 20-21!
- [Comp-neuro] Neuromodulation of Neural Microcircuits NM2 Conference 2017
- [Comp-neuro] NeuroMorpho.Org v7.2 released July 19th, 2017
- [Comp-neuro] NEURON course at SFN 2017 meeting
- [Comp-neuro] Neuroscience Gateway Workshop at SFN 2017 meeting
- [Comp-neuro] New Book: The Rewiring Brain
Arjen van Ooyen
- [Comp-neuro] One PhD and one PostDoc Position in Theoretical Neuroscience at the Georg-August University of Göttingen available
- [Comp-neuro] Open PhD position computational neuroscienceB
- [Comp-neuro] Open postdoctoral position in human intracranial electrophysiology: Blanchette Rockefeller Neurosciences Institute, West Virginia University
- [Comp-neuro] PhD and Postdoc positions in cognitive neuroscience in Bordeaux
- [Comp-neuro] PhD position in Computational Neuroscience/Nonlinear Dynamics on synaptic plasticity - INRIA Sophia Antipolis France
- [Comp-neuro] PhD position in Neuroscience at the Bio-Imaging Lab, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Georgios A. Keliris
- [Comp-neuro] PhD position in Theoretical Neuroscience/Nonlinear Dynamics - Ile De France (Paris)
- [Comp-neuro] PhD positions on Translational Neurosciences and Neurotechnologies - IIT at UniFe
- [Comp-neuro] PhD scholarship "Deep Learning in clinical neuroimaging", Charité Berlin
- [Comp-neuro] PhD Scholarship on Model-based Cognitive Neuroscience
- [Comp-neuro] PhD studentship: "The risk of unknowingly disclosing personal information through eye tracking and webcam technology"
- [Comp-neuro] PhD studentship in Computational Neuroscience/Machine Learning
- [Comp-neuro] Please post: postdoctoral fellowship available
- [Comp-neuro] Postdoc + 2 PhD students in limbo, SISSA, Trieste
- [Comp-neuro] postdoc in Barcelona to do single cell recordings in humans
Quian Quiroga, Rodrigo (Prof.)
- [Comp-neuro] Postdoc Position: Learning Dynamics in Recurrent Networks
- [Comp-neuro] POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN COMPUTATIONAL MODELING OF BRAIN NETWORKS at Stanford University
- [Comp-neuro] Postdoctoral position: cortical microcircuit dynamics
Okun, Michael (Dr.)
- [Comp-neuro] Research positions in Neuromorphic computing in Singapore
- [Comp-neuro] Review article: Towards building a more complex view of the lateral geniculate nucleus: Recent advances in understanding its role
- [Comp-neuro] Subject:, postdoc position at Georgia Tech: intersection of visual modeling and computer vision
- [Comp-neuro] Summer school on Advanced Computational Neuroscience, Germany
- [Comp-neuro] tDCS workshop with Frank Padberg and Andre Brunoni
- [Comp-neuro] TECHNE AHRC Funded PhD Studentship: "Using Depth of Field to Guide Attention and Convey Narrative Structure"
- [Comp-neuro] Tenure track and mid-career positions at ELSC
- [Comp-neuro] Two PI positions in Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Trento, Italy
- [Comp-neuro] Vice Chancellor's 5-year Research Fellowship in Biocomputation, Mental Health and Wellbeing (University of Hertfordshire, U.K.)
Last message date:
Mon Jul 31 13:59:37 CEST 2017
Archived on: Mon Jul 31 14:07:56 CEST 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).