[Comp-neuro] NeuroMorpho.Org v7.2 released July 19th, 2017

NeuroMorpho Administrator nmadmin at gmu.edu
Fri Jul 21 21:47:48 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We’re pleased to announce the July 19, 2017 release of Version 7.2 of NeuroMorpho.Org<http://neuromorpho.org/>, adding 7721 reconstructions from 83 new datasets. The repository now provides access to 70,025 cells and passed 7 million downloads in 163 countries. Please visit the What’s new page<http://neuromorpho.org/WIN.jsp> for details on the added data and other updates. The literature coverage was also updated to include publications through June 2017. We are continuously grateful to all the data contributors<http://neuromorpho.org/acknowl.jsp#DC> who freely share their hard-won tracings with the community. We appreciate any and all feedback and comments. Our apologies if you receive multiple versions of this message through cross-listing. Sincerely,

The NeuroMorpho.Org team<http://neuromorpho.org/acknowl.jsp#NMO>

Giorgio Ascoli<http://krasnow1.gmu.edu/cn3/ascoli>, PhD

University Professor

Bioengineering Department<http://bioengineering.gmu.edu/>, Volgenau School of Engineering<http://volgenau.gmu.edu/>